Diving center in Nosy Be, Madagascar :
Why Sakalav' Diving ?
- First , dive with safety. You're diving with us, certified instructors and divemasters, owners of the diving center, living in the Island, experienced with several thousands of dives in Nosy Be. no candidate instructor, no unexperieced divemaster.
- Alain-Benoit is one of the two persons in charge with the RECOMPRESSION CHAMBER of NOSY BE. We can also provide you DAN insurances during your dive trip.
-3 little boats, 4 to 5 divers maximum per instructor(a part special groups, max 25 divers)
- Groups, possibility to have your boat privatized.
- Tailor made dives, according to interests
- No Time limit for your dives. air and computer will rule.
- Diving cruises / live aboard in Radama, Mitsio, on catamaran or sailing monohull (2 to 10 persons).
- courses PHOTO, VIDEO, according to interests
- biology diving all year long: specialized in small stuff (nudibranchs, seahorses, ...)
- BIG STUFF : August - october : whales. October december : whale shark.
Diving center in nosy Be
scuba diving in nosy Be
: the best period
|The diving center is closed during February. In any cases, it's
better not to come to Nosy Be for Diving between january 15 th and
march 15 th. During THE RAINY SEASON many tropical storms are passing
by, bringing lots of rain, wind, which turns the sea really rough
and visibility can decrease
to 4m. It is sometime forbiden by the harbour authorities to go
out with boat.
Bemoko, Dzamandzar, Nosy Be, Madagascar
GPS : S 13 19 173, E 48 11 085
tel : +261 32 07 437 21
+ 261 32 05 437 21
Diving in Nosy Be, the best diving in Madagascar
BE is in the Sakalava country, in the north of the island of Madagascar, in the warm waters of the Mozambique canal.
The diving center is on the west coast of Nosy
Be, in front of Sakatia island,on Bemoko beach, between Vanila Hotel, Sambatra hotel, 2 kilometres north Dzamandzar .
resolution 1024*768 , ideal resolution 1200*800 ou superieure. Copyright © Sakalav'Diving .
Toutes les photos sont Copyright © Alain-Benoit RASSAT
/ CGR productions . All rights reserved.